Monday, January 7, 2008

What have I done on 2007


It has been a long time since I update my blog. Year 2007 has ended, and I think it has been a great year for me. Although there are some little hiccup but I have overcome them.....hahaha.....
In term of job, finally I have stayed in my current company for more than a year. At last, first time getting a full BONUS at the end of the year, wahaha. Another good news is my company was also bought over by C***o C*r*is and they are reviewing our benefits, pay and career advancement, hehehe. My future now looks a bit more promising liao.
In term of relationship, it also look promising at the moment, haha. My gf was here for a month during Oct. Unfortunately she is not able to work in SG due my some family reason of hers.
Anyway 2007 seem to be a fruitful year for me as I am able to fulfill a few of my dreams. First is to bring my gf home to meet my parents, in the end she stayed with my family for a month. Second is to travel with my loved one which I went to Genting with my gf. Third is to pay for my parents to go for holiday and they had booked a 8 days Korea + Shanghai tour during the CNY. Fourth is to pamper myself with lots of gadget and toys and in the end I bought 1 Sony MP3 player, 1 Sony MP4 player, upgrade my PC, a few comics collectibles, and finally a Tag Heuer watch.
I also made a big decision by throwing all my CPF to investment...at first it was good BUT coming to the end of 2007 bcos of U.S. it start to drop. So I am praying that 2008 will better.....
Lastly wishing everyone a Happy New Year.....




No comments: