Monday, January 14, 2008

BBQ Gathering 12 Jan

This is the first gathering wis my buddies of 2008, n we had a full attendance except tat my little gf is not present. I am very delighted bcos it proved tat we can have successful gathering w/o me as the organizer... hahaha... however b4 the BBQ i had met up wis one of the buddies for a game of bowling... n to my surprise i had the worst score ever since i know how to bowl, less than 110!!!... so decided to stop after the second game... sigh... very very disappointed.

 

One thing scary in the BBQ is the topic we are discussing abt...i remembered tat we used to talk abt soccer, computer stuff, places where nice foods are and entertainment news... but now, we starts to disuss HDB application, wedding preparation and home reno stuffs... yeh... u r rite... we have grown up... BUT after the fun gathering, i still need to go back to work bcos of one colleague took MC last min :(

 

Straight after the BBQ, i started to feel discomfort and irrtation in my throat. Most probably i had inhaled too much smoke from the buring charcoal and finally i fell sick... So the whole of Sunday i knockout til night after taking medicine. But in the end i still end up goin to the midnight clinic as it got worse n my temperature shoot up to 39 degree... The best part is i still need to work the nxt day, which is today, as nobody can replace my shift... Sigh... tink abt it, i had to stop my BBQ halfway n come back to work to cover the fellow who took MC... and now the fellow whom i covered refused to cover me... really "hao xin mei hao bao"...

Anyway CNY is coming, i hope the annual CNY dinner wis my buddies will hav a full attendance as well.....

No comments: